Versatile generators for intermittent and continuous packaging applications - The fully digital ULTRAPACK ultrasonic generator is designed for use with fast-operating packaging machines. Its manifold software functions allow for repeticious control of the weld process resulting in highest possible sealing quality. The ULTRAPACK digital is an integral part of the PACKLINE modules by Herrmann.
Recording, archiving, and analyzing more than 150 parameters with every weld process:
- Real-time visualization of weld process graphs and trend diagrams
- Communication of status information, measured values, limits, and parameters in MES systems via Ethernet (UDP)
- Export of selected process data and weld graph data into the file system for further processing (CSV, ASCII formats)
- Plug & Record: Connect with the network and simultaneously record process data from up to 16 generators of the ULTRA-X generation
- 100% data safety through continuous recording with monitored data buffering
- Fast navigation through previously archived data
The DataRecorder software can be used with all ultrasonic generators of the ULTRA-X generation.